Monday, November 7, 2011

Different small labs

The 1st lab I did was the boiled egg. What I did was heat up water and then pouring it into a bottle and moving the water around so that it made the bottle hot. Then I dumped the water out and put the hard boiled egg on the top ( it was to big) and the pressure inside the bottle ( the hot air) sucked the egg down so that why it could be released. When the egg what down at the bottom I had to tip it over and blow into the bottle and the pressure that I caused made the egg come out. This is because the air wanted to fill up the whole bottle and pushed the egg out. T
The next lab I did was where I had to put water in a can and let that boil and when I boiled I had to Flip it over in to could water. The can crushed due to the temp change. This is because the particulars in the can were moving so fast that when they went in to cold water they stopped causing the can to crush.
The next one was I had to hold a balloon to a heater for one minute. When I let go the balloon rose to the top of the class. This happened be cause I heated to particles in the balloon and heat rises. But as it rose the energy it took to heat it when away and the balloon went cold and came down.
The next one was placing a marshmallow into a syringe. When I pulled back the marshmallow got so big. That's cause the pressure bulled on the marshmallow causing it to get super big.
The next one I did was I heated a bottle and then I quickly placed a balloon over the top. The balloon was suck in then i placed it in ice water and it expanded ( the heat pulled it in cause it wanted to get out and it expanded cause of the rubber.)

No comments:

Post a Comment